пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

beaver wildlife picture




Well, itapos;s been a productive day at least back here in Shenandoah. I did my run this morning, even though I only packed shorts and a t-shirt and nothing warm to run in. Unfortunately, thatapos;s what I get for being in a hurry when I packed. Did 3 miles and it felt pretty good.

Went to the farm to tag my Christmas tree and itapos;s PERFECT Now, all I have to do is wait until the end of November or early December to get it YAAAY Iapos;ll have more time to enjoy it this year which is a plus.

A quick bite to eat at a local Mexican restaurant with Jim was a good chance to catch up, followed by pedicures with Mom and a trip to the local mall. Let me tell you, Iapos;ve never seen a mall where I think we were the ONLY two people there My Dadapos;s here going crazy getting things ready and cooking for tomorrow. Should be fun

I honestly canapos;t wait until the next few weeks though, it sounds like (hopefully) a group of us may be scoping out some haunted places in the area. YAY

agios apartment crete nikolaos, beaver wildlife picture, beaver wetsuits, beaver wetsuit, beaver wetlands.



Комментариев нет: