суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

denise richards new pics




Hey. So thereapos;s this guy...weapos;ve been going out for over 8 months. But the thing is, I met him online, and now I usually only talk to him on the phone. Itapos;s great because I really do love him..but the distance..it just getapos;s to me. Way too much. I dwell on the fact that he lives states away and I canapos;t "BE" with him, ya know? Itapos;s hard...but I know itapos;s worth it. People always say that teenagerapos;s canapos;t be in love because they donapos;t know what it is. First of all the teenapos;s that say their in love and then it turns out badly, they donapos;t know what their talking about. They donapos;t know what love is. But see Iapos;m experiencing it, for real, and I know it because...you just know. And anyone in love can understand that. Itapos;s weird...like...when I think about him, I get so sad because he lives so far away and I canapos;t be with him physically, in person. But at the same time...I get so happy, just to know heapos;s there, and heapos;s mine, and he loves me just as I love him, and heapos;ll always be there. I�just hate it when people say that teenapos;s canapos;t love, or long-distance relationships never work out. It pisses me off because the people who usually say that are the people that havenapos;t fallen in love, or have never had a long-distance relationship.�And I hope that some of those people read this so they know. And believe me.


dayton mall directory, denise richards new pics, denise richards new pic, denise richards neve campbell wild things, denise richards neve campbell video.



Комментариев нет: