воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

best kitchen utensil




Well here I am again, lost in my own translation.
I�cant get the smell of you off me, even the purity of water cant wash you away.
Your� scent permetly incoded in my shirt, the hot water and creamy lavender cant wash it off, the flame from the dryer and burn it off.
An irreversible aruoma, as unchanging as the past.
Reliving the nights we spent together, cuddled under the covers, our fingers intertwined as my shields are slowly let down.
Completely at ease, I find myself being able to do things that I never though I could do, coming out of the shell seeing the first signs of life.
You cant show that kind of compassion with out it meaning anything, you may not see yourself that great, the flaws you have is all you can see but I�see there is somethign more, weither you can see it or not. �
my water has been shut off for years, my past slowly coming back to haunt me and the only shelter in the pouring rain I am in is around you.
I stand out in a crowd only because I stand way from it, then you come up and slowly drag me in, one little party at a time, I have been taking big steps with short strides, my feet never wanting to move but some how I contuine to take strides towards you. You deny me what I really want, but still satify some needs...

Yeah i am done with this...its going no where, but ill stil post it though its meaning is right there....i just cant conuinte to write it, ineed to walk my dog and getthe fuck up out of this house and I need to stop wearing this shirt cause it only depreses me andthis is what you get when i wear this shirt....I want to get the smell out but then I would be losing everything I have and who knows when I get to have it again,� so I am done, sucky ass poem but whatever. I miss him, even though I was with him yesterday morning and could seehim any time...this is odd for me.

amazing women, best kitchen utensil, best kitchen timer, best kitchen stoves, best kitchen stove.



Комментариев нет: